Family Law

Child Custody

After a separation or divorce it is important to have arrangements in place for the children of the relationship. Sometimes these arrangements are informal or verbal agreements with your ex-partner; however it is often advisable to have such arrangements reduced to writing and even further, filed with, sealed and formalised by the Court.

If you require the assistance of an experienced family lawyer in relation to a child custody matter or wish to make an Application to the Court to obtain parenting orders, we invite you to contact your nearest Prime Lawyers office.

We have offices located in Sydney, Parramatta, Chatswood, Sutherland or Wollongong.    

Blue Ribbon Payment Option

Please enter your full name and name of your ex-partner when prompted. We will use this information to search our data base to see if your ex-partner is a former or current client of Prime Lawyers. If we are prevented from considering your application due to a conflict of interest then we will notify you of such in writing or telephone. If there is a conflict of interest and we cannot act for you the contents of your application will remain confidential to Prime Lawyers management and will not be disclosed to nor accessible by any member of staff including lawyers.

Your Details
Your Ex-Partner's Details
Your Legal Issue
Marriage and Separation
Financial and other circumstances of the parties Your ex-partners circumstances
Tell us about you and your case

Please tell us about any other information which you consider relevant to your application. This can include details about your case, you or your ex-partner.

Attach Documents